A route towards superhydrophobic graphene surfaces: surface-treated reduced graphene oxide spheres
Cited 7 times inCited 6 times in
- A route towards superhydrophobic graphene surfaces: surface-treated reduced graphene oxide spheres
- Lee, Jung-Soo; Yoon, Jong-Chul; Jang, Ji-Hyun
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.1, no.25, pp.7312 - 7315
- We present a simple route towards a superhydrophobic graphene surface, which opens up possibilities for transparent flexible graphene-based electrodes with a non-wetting property. By tailoring the surface energy and surface roughness, superhydrophobic properties of graphene with a contact angle greater than 150 degrees at an optical transparency of 72.7% were obtained.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.