An integrated acquisition policy for supplier selection and lot sizing considering total quantity discounts and a quality constraint
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- An integrated acquisition policy for supplier selection and lot sizing considering total quantity discounts and a quality constraint
- Li, Xin; Ventura, Jose A.; Venegas, Barbara B.; Kweon, Sang Jin; Hwang, Seong Wook
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART E-LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION REVIEW, v.119, pp.19 - 40
- We consider a two-stage supply chain where a buyer purchases a product from multiple capacitated suppliers to satisfy a constant demand rate over a finite planning horizon. Suppliers have different perfect rates and offer total quantity discounts. The buyer selects suppliers and allocates orders to them that satisfy a minimum average quality level. A mathematical model is proposed with the objective on minimizing the total cost per time unit. The model is solved by dualizing the quality constraint. The relaxed model is solved by an efficient dynamic programming algorithm. The subgradient method is used to solve the dual problem.
- Appears in Collections:
- SME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.