Composite cathodes composed of NdBa0.5Sr0.5Co 2O5+δ and Ce0.9Gd0.1O 1.95 for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells
Cited 14 times inCited 4 times in
- Composite cathodes composed of NdBa0.5Sr0.5Co 2O5+δ and Ce0.9Gd0.1O 1.95 for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells
- Kim, Jiyoun; Seo, Won-Yong; Shin, Jeeyoung; Liu , Meilin; Kim, Guntae
- Composite cathode; Electrochemical behaviour; Intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cell; IT-SOFCs; Oxygen Reduction; Triple phase boundary
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.1, no.3, pp.515 - 519
- The electrochemical properties of a composite cathode composed of NdBa0.5Sr0.5Co2O5+delta (NBSCO) and Ce0.9Gd0.1O1.95 (GDC) are investigated for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells (IT-SOFCs). In particular, cells based on NBSCO-GDC composite cathodes demonstrated higher performance than those based on a NBSCO cathode, probably due to the extended triple phase boundary (TPB) length. The oxygen reduction mechanism on the NBSCO-GDC composite cathodes is proposed to explain the superior electrochemical behaviour.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.