Robust lithium-ion anodes based on nanocomposites of iron oxide-carbon-silicate
Cited 5 times inCited 4 times in
- Robust lithium-ion anodes based on nanocomposites of iron oxide-carbon-silicate
- Sohn, Hiesang; Chen, Zheng; Jung, Yoon Seok; Xiao, Qiangfeng; Cai, Mei; Wang, Haiqiang; Lu, Yunfeng
- Composite particles; Cycle performance; High capacity; Lithium-ion anodes; Oxide composites
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.1, no.14, pp.4539 - 4545
- Robust composite particles containing Fe3O4 cores and porous conductive carbon-silicate layers were synthesized using an aerosol-assisted process followed by vapor coating using organosilanol as the precursor. Such unique synthesis enables the composites with high capacity and good cycle performance, and can be extended towards other oxide composites for energy storage.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.