Synthesis of micro-assembled Si/titanium silicide nanotube anodes for high-performance lithium-ion batteries
Cited 5 times inCited 3 times in
- Synthesis of micro-assembled Si/titanium silicide nanotube anodes for high-performance lithium-ion batteries
- Choi, Sinho; Lee, Jeong Chan; Park, Okji; Chun, Myung-Jin; Choi, Nam-Soon; Park, Soojin
- NANOSTRUCTURED ELECTRODE MATERIALS; ENERGY-STORAGE; ELECTROCHEMICAL PERFORMANCE; MAGNESIOTHERMIC REDUCTION; NANOCOMPOSITE; CHALLENGES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.1, no.36, pp.10617 - 10621
- Chemical reduction of micro-assembled CNT@TiO2@SiO2 leads to the formation of titanium silicide-containing Si nanotubular structures. The Si-based nanotube anodes exhibit a high capacity (>1850 mA h g-1) and an excellent cycling performance (capacity retention of >99% after 80 cycles).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.