Freeze-dried WS2 composites with low content of graphene as high-rate lithium storage materials
Cited 10 times inCited 4 times in
- Freeze-dried WS2 composites with low content of graphene as high-rate lithium storage materials
- Xu, Xiaodong; Rout, Chandra Sekhar; Yang, Jieun; Cao, Ruiguo; Oh, Pilgun; Shin, Hyeon Suk; Cho, Jaephil
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.1, no.46, pp.14548 - 14554
- Few layered WS2-graphene nanosheet composites are prepared by a simple and scalable hydrothermal reaction and a subsequent freeze-drying method. The freeze-dried WS2-graphene composite exhibits good cycling stability and outstanding high-rate capability of lithium storage. The reversible capacity remains 647 mA h g-1 after 80 cycles at a current density of 0.35 A g-1. Comparable capacities of 541 and 296 mA h g-1 can still be maintained when cycling at even higher current densities of 7 and 14 A g-1 (7 and 14 mA cm-2) respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.