All-Solid-State Rechargeable Lithium Batteries Using LiTi2(PS4)(3) Cathode with Li2S-P2S5 Solid Electrolyte
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- All-Solid-State Rechargeable Lithium Batteries Using LiTi2(PS4)(3) Cathode with Li2S-P2S5 Solid Electrolyte
- Shin, Bum Ryong; Jung, Yoon Seok
- Issue Date
- ELECTROCHEMICAL SOC INC
- JOURNAL OF THE ELECTROCHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.161, no.1, pp.A154 - A159
- The electrochemical performances of LiTi2(PS4)(3) (LTPS) with a 75Li(2)S-25P(2)S(5) glass-ceramic solid electrolyte (SE) are investigated. In spite of irreversibility of structural changes, LTPS exhibits a high first discharge capacity of 455 mAh g(-1) with good cycling retention of 76% at the 25th cycle between 1.5-3.5 V at 50 mA g(-1) at 30 degrees C. In sharp contrast, LTPS with a liquid electrolyte (LE) in a conventional cell loses half of its initial capacity after only 14 cycles. The much poorer performance of LTPS in the LE compared to that in the SE is believed to be associated with dissolution of LTPS into the LE. The results highlight the prospects of exploring electrode materials that are compatible with SEs for all-solid-state batteries.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.