Recent advances in layered transition metal dichalcogenides for hydrogen evolution reaction
Cited 17 times inCited 2 times in
- Recent advances in layered transition metal dichalcogenides for hydrogen evolution reaction
- Yang, Jieun; Shin, Hyeon Suk
- ACTIVE EDGE SITES; CHEMICAL-VAPOR-DEPOSITION; MOS2 ATOMIC LAYERS; MOLYBDENUM-DISULFIDE; WS2 NANOSHEETS; ION BATTERIES; GRAPHENE; EFFICIENT; CATALYST; GROWTH
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.2, no.17, pp.5979 - 5985
- Hydrogen is considered to be a crucial clean energy for the future. As alternatives to Pt for the catalysis of the H2 evolution reaction (HER), transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDs) have shown great promise. In particular, significant new developments involving 2D layered TMDs have been recently reported. This highlight focuses on recent advances in the synthesis of 2D MoS2 and WS2 sheets, and their performance in the catalysis of the HER.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.