γ-Fe2O3 nanoparticles encapsulated in polypyrrole for quasi-solid-state lithium batteries
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- γ-Fe2O3 nanoparticles encapsulated in polypyrrole for quasi-solid-state lithium batteries
- Kim, Jae-Kwang; Aguilera, Luis; Croce, Fausto; Ahn, Jou-Hyeon
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.2, no.10, pp.3551 - 3556
- Nano-sized γ-Fe2O3 was prepared by a minor modification method in combination with high energy ball milling, and a core-shell structure was designed using polypyrrole (PPy) by chemical polymerization. The structure and morphology of core-shell γ-Fe 2O3-PPy were investigated by XRD, FT-IR, SEM, and TEM. For solid-state batteries, PPy-Fe2O3 cells were fabricated with a gel polymer electrolyte prepared by an electrospinning process. The charge and discharge gravimetric capacities of all-solid-state batteries at the first cycle are 400 and 421 mA h g-1 and 220 and 221 mA h g -1 for 0.1 and 1 C-rates, respectively, which correspond to 760 and 800 mA h cm-3 and 418 and 420 mA h cm-3 of volumetric capacity.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.