Organocatalytic Enantioselective Decarboxylative Aldol Reaction of Malonic Acid Half Thioesters with Aldehydes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Decarboxylative Aldol Reaction of Malonic Acid Half Thioesters with Aldehydes
- Bae, Han Yong; Sim, Jae Hun; Lee, Ji-Woong; List, Benjamin; Song, Choong Eui
- aldol reaction; aldehydes; organocatalysis; reaction mechanisms; synthetic methods
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.52, no.46, pp.12143 - 12147
- Copycat: A highly enantioselective biomimetic aldol reaction of malonic acid half thioesters with a variety of aldehydes affords optically active β-hydroxy thioesters by employing the cinchona-derived sulfonamide organocatalyst 1. The synthetic utility of this protocol was demonstrated by performing formal syntheses of the antidepressants (R)-fluoxetine, (R)-tomoxetine, (-)-paroxetine, and (R)-duloxetine.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.