Heritable Gene Knockout in Caenorhabditis elegans by Direct Injection of Cas9-sgRNA Ribonucleoproteins
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Heritable Gene Knockout in Caenorhabditis elegans by Direct Injection of Cas9-sgRNA Ribonucleoproteins
- Cho, Seung Woo; Lee, Jihyun; Carroll, Dana; Kim, Jin-Soo; Lee, Junho
- Issue Date
- GENETICS SOC AM
- GENETICS, v.195, no.3, pp.1177
- We present a novel method of targeted gene disruption that involves direct injection of recombinant Cas9 protein complexed with guide RNA into the gonad of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. Biallelic mutants were recovered among the F-1 progeny, demonstrating the high efficiency of this method.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.