Cobalt vanadate nanoparticles as bifunctional oxygen electrocatalysts for rechargeable seawater batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Cobalt vanadate nanoparticles as bifunctional oxygen electrocatalysts for rechargeable seawater batteries
- Shin, Kang Ho; Park, Jehee; Park, Sul Ki; Nakhanivej, Puritut; Hwang, Soo Min; Kim, Youngsik; Park, Ho Seok
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.72, pp.250 - 254
- Herein, we report synthesis of Co3V2O8 nanoparticles for an electrocatalyst of seawater batteries. The cell using Co3V2O8 achieves a higher voltage efficiency of ∼76% than ∼72% of the cell without catalyst. In addition, the Co3V2O8 shows a good rate capability with reduced voltage gaps and an increased power density of ∼5.9 mW cm−2. This cell is stable over 20 cycles for 400 h with reduced voltage gap of ∼0.95 V. These findings are attributed to the facilitated redox kinetics of the clustered Co3V2O8 nanoparticles arising from the optimal metal-OH bond strength and large surface area.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.