Efficient Metal‐Free Electrocatalysts from N‐Doped Carbon Nanomaterials: Mono‐Doping and Co‐Doping
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Efficient Metal‐Free Electrocatalysts from N‐Doped Carbon Nanomaterials: Mono‐Doping and Co‐Doping
- Gao, Kun; Wang, Bin; Tao, Li; Cunning, Benjamin V.; Zhang, Zhipan; Wang, Shuangyin; Ruoff, Rodney S.; Qu, Liangti
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.31, no.13, pp.1805121
- N‐doped carbon nanomaterials have rapidly grown as the most important metal‐free catalysts in a wide range of chemical and electrochemical reactions. This current report summarizes the latest advances in N‐doped carbon electrocatalysts prepared by N mono‐doping and co‐doping with other heteroatoms. The structure–performance relationship of these materials is subsequently rationalized and perspectives on developing more efficient and sustainable electrocatalysts from carbon nanomaterials are also suggested.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.