Development of the Full Package of Gyrotron Simulation Code
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Development of the Full Package of Gyrotron Simulation Code
- Sawant, Ashwini; Choi, EunMi
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.73, no.11, pp.1750 - 1759
- A complete code-package for gyrotron simulation to analyze its performance is under development in UNIST, Korea. We first time report the present status of the code-package named as UNIST Gyrotron Design Tool (UGDT). It can perform design simulations for gyrotron's interaction cavity, RF window, and the essential mode calculations including the study of mode competition. We will discuss about its salient features, theory, numerical implementation, and its calculation result for 95 GHz UNIST Gyrotron. Moreover, we will validate its capability to perform the mode competition calculation for fundamental and second harmonic modes.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.