Simple odd number frequency divider with 50% duty cycle
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Simple odd number frequency divider with 50% duty cycle
- Byun, Sangjin; Son, Chung Hwan; Kim, Jae Joon
- CMOS processs; Duty cycles; Frequency dividers
- Issue Date
- IEICE-INST ELECTRONICS INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS ENG
- IEICE ELECTRONICS EXPRESS, v.9, no.15, pp.1249 - 1253
- A simple odd number frequency divider with 50% duty cycle is presented. The odd number frequency divider consists of a general odd number counter and the proposed duty cycle trimming circuit. The duty cycle trimming circuit can output 50% duty cycle with only additional six transistors. A prototype divide-by-5 circuit with 50% duty cycle was implemented for a 500-Mb/s similar to 5.6-Gb/s 1:10 CDR/DEMUX IC in a 0.13 mu m 1P8M CMOS process.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.