The optimization of intermediate semi-bonding structure using solvent vapor annealing for high performance p-i-n structure perovskite solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- The optimization of intermediate semi-bonding structure using solvent vapor annealing for high performance p-i-n structure perovskite solar cells
- Kim, Gi-Hwan; Jeong, Jaeki; Yoon, Yung Jin; Jang, Hyungsu; Kim, Seongbeom; Seo, Jongdeuk; Kim, Jin Young
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- ORGANIC ELECTRONICS, v.65, pp.300 - 304
- The high quality perovskite film construction is the most crucial factor for the high performance perovskite solar cells. Solvent vaopr annelaing (SVA) is one of the best method to achieve the high quality perovkite film. We have fully compared the various high boiling point aprotic solvents N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF), Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and 1-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP) for SVA effect for perovskite solar cells. By optimizing temperature and time of SVA, vertically growthed high quality perovskite film via intermediate phase of PbI2-NMP structure was achieved which induces high performance of device. PbI2-NMP intermediate phase of perovskite film can be attributed to pinhole-free, longer carrier lifetime, and oxygen state free. The optimized device with NMP SVA treatment achieved 15.71% of PCE compared to without SVA treatment 7.85% of PCE.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.