Investigation of Zero Voltage Switching Capability for Bidirectional Series Resonant Converter Using Phase-Shift Modulation
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Investigation of Zero Voltage Switching Capability for Bidirectional Series Resonant Converter Using Phase-Shift Modulation
- Park, Hwa-Pyeong; Kim, Mina; Jung, Jee-Hoon
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, v.34, no.9, pp.8842 - 8858
- A series resonant converter (SRC) using a phase-shift modulation (PSM) was invented to implement the bidirectional power flow. However, it has a narrow zero voltage switching (ZVS) range, which reduces the power conversion efficiency for the light load condition. In this paper, the ZVS condition of the SRC is analyzed according to the power flow directions. From this analysis, the SRC using an extended PSM and single PSM is proposed to obtain the soft switching for the entire load range. The analysis of ZVS condition and performance of proposed control algorithm are verified using simulation and experimental results with a 500-W prototype converter.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.