Large-scale patterning by the roll-based evaporation-induced self-assembly
Cited 2 times inCited 3 times in
- Large-scale patterning by the roll-based evaporation-induced self-assembly
- Park, Won Kyu; Kim, TaeYoung; Kim, Hyeongkeun; Kim, Yena; Tran Thanh Tung; Lin, Zhiqun; Jang, A-Rang; Shin, Hyeon Suk; Han, Jong Hun; Yoon, Dae Ho; Yang, Woo Seok
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY, v.22, no.43, pp.22844 - 22847
- The large-scale fabrication of highly regular polymer stripes was achieved either on rigid or flexible substrates via the roll-based evaporation-induced self-assembly (EISA) method. A control of stripe size was rendered by an adjustment of the jig speed and the polymer concentration. Large-scale graphene stripes on a flexible substrate were also crafted by capitalizing on an optimized condition of the roll-based EISA technique.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.