Patterning of electrodes for mechanically robust and bendable lithium-ion batteries
Cited 9 times inCited 6 times in
- Patterning of electrodes for mechanically robust and bendable lithium-ion batteries
- Choi, Sinho; Lee, Jung-In; Park, Soojin
- Copper pattern; Current collector; Electrochemical performance; High rate capability; Immersion process; Lithium-ion battery; Mechanically robust; Nano-structured; Reversible capacity; Silicon nanoparticles
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY, v.22, no.42, pp.22366 - 22369
- We demonstrate a simple route for fabricating trench-type copper patterns by combining a photo-lithography with a wet etching process. Nanostructured CuO was grown on the patterned Cu current collectors via a simple solution immersion process. And silicon nanoparticles were filled into the patterned Cu current collectors. The strongly immobilized CuO on the patterned Cu exhibited high electrochemical performance, including a high reversible capacity and a high rate capability.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.