Indoloindole-based small molecule bulk heterojunction small molecule solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Indoloindole-based small molecule bulk heterojunction small molecule solar cells
- Sung, Min Jae; An, Na Gyeong; Wang, Canjie; Kim, Yun-Hi; Kim, Jin Young; Kwon, Soon-Ki
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- DYES AND PIGMENTS, v.161, pp.419 - 426
- An acceptor-donor-acceptor (A-D-A) conjugated small molecule, DHII-EH-TR, was designed, synthesized, and its solar cell performance studied. The DHII-EH-TR molecule with its extended fused aromatic core had a narrow bandgap and displayed red-shifted absorption. To investigate its photovoltaic properties and device application, small molecule-based organic photovoltaics (SMOPVs) were fabricated having the conventional structure of ITO/PEDOT:PSS/DHII-EH-TR:PC70BM/ZnO NPs/Al (PEDOT:PSS, poly (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene):polystyrene sulfonic acid; ZnO NPs, ZnO nanoparticles). Solar cells made with a blend of 1,8diiodooctane with ZnO NPs generated the highest performance with a power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 3.60%. Charge dynamics and transport, microscopic thin film analysis, and morphology were studied to explain the performance of SMOPVs made with DHII-EH-TR.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.