Highly Flexible and Efficient All-Polymer Solar Cells with High-Viscosity Processing Polymer Additive toward Potential of Stretchable Devices
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Highly Flexible and Efficient All-Polymer Solar Cells with High-Viscosity Processing Polymer Additive toward Potential of Stretchable Devices
- Chen, Shanshan; Jung, Sungwoo; Cho, Hye Jin; Kim, Na-Hyang; Jung, Seungon; Xu, Jianqiu; Oh, Jiyeon; Cho, Yongjoon; Kim, Hyeongwon; Lee, Byongkyu; An, Yujin; Zhang, Chunfeng; Xiao, Min; Ki, Hyungson; Zhang, Zhi-Guo; Kim, Ju-Young; Li, Yongfang; Park, Hyesung; Yang, Changduk
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.57, no.40, pp.13277 - 13282
- Considering the potential applications of all-polymer solar cells (all-PSCs) as wearable power generators, there is an urgent need to develop photoactive layers that possess intrinsic mechanical endurance, while maintaining a high power-conversion efficiency (PCE).Herein a strategy is demonstrated to simultaneously control the intercalation behavior and nanocrystallite size in the polymer-polymer blend by using a newly developed, high-viscosity polymeric additive, poly(dimethylsiloxane-co-methyl phenethylsiloxane) (PDPS), into the TQ-F:N2200 all-PSC matrix. A mechanically robust 10wt% PDPS blend film with a great toughness was obtained. Our results provide a feasible route for producing high-performance ductile all-PSCs, which can potentially be used to realize stretchable all-PSCs as a linchpin of next-generation electronics.
- Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.