Hydrogen-bonded multilayer of pH-responsive polymeric micelles with tannic acid for surface drug delivery
Cited 46 times inCited 55 times in
- Hydrogen-bonded multilayer of pH-responsive polymeric micelles with tannic acid for surface drug delivery
- Kim, Byeong-Su; Lee, Hyung-il; Min, Yunhong; Poon, Zhiyong; Hammond, Paula T.
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.0, no.28, pp.4194 - 4196
- We report the design of a platform for the delivery of hydrophobic drugs conjugated to block copolymer micelles via pH-responsive linkage that are assembled within hydrogen-bonded polymer multilayer thin films.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.