A double-walled triangular metal-organic macrocycle based on a [Cu-2(COO)(4)] square paddle-wheel secondary building unit
Cited 8 times inCited 7 times in
- A double-walled triangular metal-organic macrocycle based on a [Cu-2(COO)(4)] square paddle-wheel secondary building unit
- Song, Xiaokai; Liu, Xinfang; Oh, Minhak; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- DALTON TRANSACTIONS, v.39, no.27, pp.6178 - 6180
- A metal-organic macrocycle (MOM), [(Cu-2)(3)L-6(DMF)(2)(H2O)(4)], was prepared using a long and "pseudo-rigid" dicarboxylic acid, 1,4-bis(3-carboxylphenylethynyl) benzene (H2L), with some rotational flexibility, where the MOM has a double-walled triangular geometry with three Cu paddle-wheel secondary building units (SBUs) doubly connected by the ligands in a cis-conformation.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.