Nanoscale Si coating on the pore walls of SnO2 nanotube anode for Li rechargeable batteries
Cited 51 times inCited 45 times in
- Nanoscale Si coating on the pore walls of SnO2 nanotube anode for Li rechargeable batteries
- Lee, Woo Jin; Park, Mi-Hee; Wang, Yong; Lee, Jim Yang; Cho, Jaephil
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES; CRYSTALLINE TIN NANOWIRES; HIGH-CAPACITY; ELECTROCHEMICAL PROPERTIES; SECONDARY BATTERIES; SILICON NANOWIRES; CARBON NANOTUBES; AMORPHOUS OXIDE; STORAGE; COMPOSITES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.4, pp.622 - 624
- A nanoscale coating of a Si layer on the pore walls of SnO2 nanotubes (Si-coated SnO2) leads to very good electrochemical performance in coulombic efficiency, rate capability and capacity retention compared with untreated SnO2 nanotubes.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.