A microporous metal-organic framework constructed from a 1D column made of linear trinuclear manganese secondary building units
Cited 7 times inCited 6 times in
- A microporous metal-organic framework constructed from a 1D column made of linear trinuclear manganese secondary building units
- Jeong, Sehyun; Choi, Jungwook; Park, Mira; Oh, Minhak; Moon, Dohyun; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.12, no.7, pp.2179 - 2184
- A metal-organic framework (MOF) was prepared based on a 1D column made of a linear trinuclear manganese cluster as a secondary building unit (SBU), where the SBU is connected to two adjacent SBUs by carboxylates to form a 1D column and the column is further connected to four adjacent 1D columns via the SBUs to form a microporous MOF of pcu network topology.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.