High-yield exfoliation of three-dimensional graphite into two-dimensional graphene-like sheets
Cited 46 times inCited 45 times in
- High-yield exfoliation of three-dimensional graphite into two-dimensional graphene-like sheets
- Choi, Eun-Kyoung; Jeon, In-Yup; Bae, Seo-Yoon; Lee, Hwa-Jung; Shin, Hyeon Suk; Dai, Liming; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.34, pp.6320 - 6322
- Edge-functionalized graphite (EFG) is prepared via a "direct'' covalent attachment of organic molecular wedges. The EFG is dispersed in N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone with a concentration as high as 0.27 mg mL(-1), leading to high-yield exfoliation of the three-dimensional graphite into two-dimensional graphene-like sheets.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.