CdSe quantum dot (QD) and molecular dye hybrid sensitizers for TiO2 mesoporous solar cells: working together with a common hole carrier of cobalt complexes
Cited 20 times inCited 20 times in
- CdSe quantum dot (QD) and molecular dye hybrid sensitizers for TiO2 mesoporous solar cells: working together with a common hole carrier of cobalt complexes
- Lee, Hyo Joong; Chang, Dong Wook; Park, Su-Moon; Zakeeruddin, Shaik M.; Graetzel, Michael; Nazeeruddin, Md. K.
- POLYPYRIDINE COMPLEXES; PHOTOSENSITIZATION; ELECTROLYTE; FILMS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.46, pp.8788 - 8790
- Redox couples based on cobalt complexes were found to be effective in regenerating both inorganic CdSe quantum dot-and organic dye-sensitizers. The hybrid sensitizer composed of CdSe QD and ruthenium sensitizer (Z907Na) dye showed a maximum power conversion efficiency of 4.76% on using cobalt(o-phen)(3)(2+/3+) as a common redox mediator.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.