Ultrathin titania coating for high-temperature stable SiO2/Pt nanocatalysts
Cited 8 times inCited 7 times in
- Ultrathin titania coating for high-temperature stable SiO2/Pt nanocatalysts
- Reddy, A. Satyanarayana; Kim, Sunmi; Jeong, Hu Young; Jin, Sookyoung; Qadir, Kamran; Jung, Kyoungmin; Jung, Chan Ho; Yun, Jung Yeul; Cheon, Jae Yeong; Yang, Jun-Mo; Joo, Sang Hoon; Terasaki, Osamu; Park, Jeong Young
- CATALYTIC CO OXIDATION; PLATINUM NANOPARTICLES; TIO2; REDUCTION; SILICA
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.47, no.29, pp.8412 - 8414
- The facile synthesis of silica supported platinum nanoparticles with ultrathin titania coating to enhance metal-support interactions suitable for high temperature reactions is reported, as thermal and structure stability of metal nanoparticles is important for catalytic reactions.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.