Fast vaporizing anti-solvent for high crystalline perovskite to achieve high performance perovskite solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Fast vaporizing anti-solvent for high crystalline perovskite to achieve high performance perovskite solar cells
- Kim, Gi-Hwan; Jeong, Jaeki; Jang, Hyungsu; Kim, Jae Won; Kim, Jin Young
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- THIN SOLID FILMS, v.661, pp.122 - 127
- We have deeply studied vaporized anti-solvents effects on the perovskite solar cell performance. Various non polar anti-solvents were tested to achieve the high quality perovskite film. Depending on the boiling point of the anti-solvent, the surface morphology is dramatically changed. In case of high boiling point anti-solvent, 1,2-dichlorobenzene (180.5 degrees C) remains on the perovskite surface even after thermal annealing at 100 degrees C for 10 min. However, the low boiling point chloroform (61.2 degrees C) anti-solvent makes smooth surface morphology of the perovskite film which leads the high performance of perovskite solar cells. This report introduces the vaporization of the anti-solvent affect the surface morphology that needs careful optimization for high performance perovskite solar cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.