Strain-induced delamination of edge-grafted graphite
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Strain-induced delamination of edge-grafted graphite
- Choi, Eun-Kyung; Jeon, In-Yup; Shin, Yeon-Ran; Baek, Jong-Beom
- REDUCED GRAPHENE OXIDE; REDUCTION; NANOSHEETS; SHEETS; TRANSPARENT; EXFOLIATION; TRANSPORT; FILMS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.48, no.90, pp.11109 - 11111
- Edge-selectively grafted graphite (EGG) with poly(ether-ketone) was prepared by the Friedel-Crafts acylation in a mild polyphosphoric acid (PPA)-phosphorous pentoxide (P2O5) mixture. The homogeneous reaction dope was coagulated in air moisture at different temperatures. The morphology of expanded EGG was changed from balls, balls/rods and rods with respect to coagulation temperatures of 80, 60, 40 and 25 degrees C, respectively.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.