Synthetic chloride transporters with the binding mode observed in a ClC chloride channel
Cited 4 times inCited 3 times in
- Synthetic chloride transporters with the binding mode observed in a ClC chloride channel
- Choi, Ye Rin; Chae, Min Kyung; Kim, Dongwook; Lah, Myoung Soo; Jeong, Kyu-Sung
- TRANSMEMBRANE ANION TRANSPORTERS; STEROID-BASED RECEPTORS; MEMBRANE TRANSPORTERS; ION-CHANNEL; PHOSPHOLIPID-MEMBRANES; CELL-MEMBRANES; BICARBONATE; CHEMISTRY; PI
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.48, no.83, pp.10346 - 10348
- A series of synthetic molecules bearing the same hydrogen bonding mode observed in StClC were prepared and their transport ability of chloride ion across a lipid membrane was systematically optimized.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.