Graphene Oxide-terminated Partially Fluorinated Poly(arylene ether sulfone)
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Graphene Oxide-terminated Partially Fluorinated Poly(arylene ether sulfone)
- Lee, Jung-Soo; Yoon, Jong-Chul; Thiyagarajan, Pradheep; Jang, Ji-Hyun
- THERMAL-STABILITY; NANOCOMPOSITES; CONDUCTIVITY; MEMBRANES
- Issue Date
- CHEMICAL SOC JAPAN
- CHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.41, no.1, pp.76 - 78
- Graphene oxide-terminated partially fluorinated poly(arylene ether sulfone) (GO-PAES) was synthesized via step growth polymerization with graphene oxide. A small amount of graphene oxide was incorporated into the polymer matrix to enhance the properties of the polymer/GO composites. The chemical structures of the synthesized copolymers containing graphene oxide were confirmed by H-1 NMR and FT-IR spectra. The thermal properties of GO-PAES analyzed by TGA and DSC were significantly improved due to the thermal stability of graphene oxide.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.