Effects of contact material on complex excitonic behaviour of monolayer MoS2
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Effects of contact material on complex excitonic behaviour of monolayer MoS2
- Park, Youngsin; Choi, Soo Ho; Lee, Geunsik; Yang, Woochul; Im, Hyunsik
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- OPTICAL MATERIALS, v.84, pp.870 - 873
- We investigated the optical behaviour of excitons in monolayer MoS2 prepared on a 60 nm-thick metal (Au) ring structure patterned on SiO2. CVD-grown monolayer MoS2 was transferred to the metal structure and placed in contact with three different environments simultaneously: SiO2, Au metal and air. The optical properties of the transferred MoS2 on the substrates were characterized through micro-photoluminescence (μ-PL) measurements. PL peaks were observed near ∼1.82 eV for defect-related emission, ∼1.92 eV for an A exciton, which includes a neutral exciton and a trion, and ∼2.1 eV for a B exciton. The optical band gap and exciton-phonon interaction of the samples on the three substrates were investigated by measuring the temperature-dependent photoluminescence.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.