Stepwise pillar insertion into metal-organic frameworks: A sequential self-assembly approach
Cited 7 times inCited 4 times in
- Stepwise pillar insertion into metal-organic frameworks: A sequential self-assembly approach
- Burnett, Brandon J.; Choe, Wonyoung
- LAYERED DOUBLE HYDROXIDE; INTERCALATION; CHEMISTRY; ISOMERISM; BEHAVIOR; DESIGN
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.14, no.19, pp.6129 - 6131
- We present the sequential self-assembly of isoreticular bilayer metal-organic frameworks via a pillar insertion route. We also report the construction of a 3D framework from a 2D bilayer framework in an overall three-step self-assembly.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.