A 3-dimensional coordination polymer with a rare lonsdaleite topology constructed from a tetrahedral ligand
Cited 13 times inCited 11 times in
- A 3-dimensional coordination polymer with a rare lonsdaleite topology constructed from a tetrahedral ligand
- Lah, Myoung Soo; Zou, Yang; Yu, Chaoyong; Li, Yuanyuan
- METAL-ORGANIC FRAMEWORK; SORPTION PROPERTIES; RETICULAR CHEMISTRY; SUPRAMOLECULAR HOST; DESIGN; CATALYSIS; NETWORKS; NETS; POLYHEDRON; PRINCIPLES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.14, no.21, pp.7174 - 7177
- A new 3D coordination polymer was solvothermally synthesized. The coordination polymer possesses a lon network built from 4-connecting Co-2 clusters and tetracarboxylate ligands, and exhibits selective gas sorption behavior as well as antiferromagnetic interactions.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.