Conformational control of ligands to create a finite metal-organic cluster and an extended metal-organic framework
Cited 12 times inCited 9 times in
- Conformational control of ligands to create a finite metal-organic cluster and an extended metal-organic framework
- Rajput, Lalit; Kim, Dongwook; Lah, Myoung Soo
- RETICULAR CHEMISTRY; HIGH-NUCLEARITY; HYDROGEN UPTAKE; NETS; DESIGN; MOLECULE; DATABASE; CAVITY; STATES; NI-14
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.15, no.2, pp.259 - 264
- While a twofold interpenetrated 3-D metal-organic framework, [Cu-3(L-1)(2)(H2O)(3)]center dot 14DMF center dot 16H(2)O (1) (where, L-1 is 4,4',4 ''-[1,3,5-benzenetriyltris(carbonylimino)] trisbenzoate and DMF is N,N'-dimethylformamide), with a (3,4)-connected pto net topology was prepared using a tricarboxylic acid linked via secondary benzamide as an extended 3-connected node and a Cu paddle-wheel secondary building unit as a planar 4-connected node, another tricarboxylic acid with methylated tertiary benzamide linkage in a folded geometry completely converted its role from diverging to chelating ligand and resulted in a finite Ni-14 metal-organic cluster, [Ni-14(mu(3)-OH) (8)(L-2)(6)(formate)(2)(DMF)(10)(H2O)(2)]center dot 28DMF center dot 14H(2)O (2) (where L-2 is N,N',N ''-methyl-4,4',4 ''-[1,3,5-benzenetriyltris(carbonylimino)]trisbenzoate).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.