Electrochemical performance of YST infiltrated and fe doped YST infiltrated YSZ anodes for IT-SOFC
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Electrochemical performance of YST infiltrated and fe doped YST infiltrated YSZ anodes for IT-SOFC
- Sengodan, Sivaprakash; Yoon, Jong Seol; Yoon, Mi Young; Hwang, Hae Jin; Shin, Jeeyoung; Kim, Guntae
- Issue Date
- The Electrochemical Society
- ECS ELECTROCHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.2, no.6, pp.F45 - F49
- Donor doped and donor-acceptor co-doped strontium titanate perovskite are investigated for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells (IT-SOFCs) anodes. Y0.08Sr0.88TiO3-delta and Y0.08Sr0.92Ti1-xFexO3-delta (x = 0.2, 0.4) anodes were prepared by infiltration in 65% porous yttria stabilized zirconia (YSZ) scaffolds. The microstructure and electrical conductivity of Y0.08Sr0.88TiO3-delta and Y0.08Sr0.92Ti1-xFexO3-delta strongly depends on Fe content. The conductivity of Y0.08Sr0.88TiO3-delta andY(0.08)Sr(0.92)Ti(1-x)Fe(x)O(3-delta); decreases with increasing Fe content in humidified H-2. Y0.08Sr0.88TiO3-delta, Y0.08Sr0.92Ti0.8Fe0.2O3-delta, and Y0.08Sr0.92Ti0.6Fe0.4O3-delta, anodes with a Pd/CeO2 catalyst show peak power density of 298, 421, and 321 mW cm(-2), respectively, in wet H-2 at 1073 K.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.