Fabrication of metal nanoparticles in metal-organic frameworks
Cited 81 times inCited 46 times in
- Fabrication of metal nanoparticles in metal-organic frameworks
- Moon, Hoi Ri; Lim, Dae-Woon; Suh, Myunghyun Paik
- CHEMICAL-VAPOR-DEPOSITION; POROUS COORDINATION POLYMERS; ENHANCED HYDROGEN STORAGE; SORPTION PROPERTIES; GOLD NANOPARTICLES; PALLADIUM NANOPARTICLES; CATALYTIC-PROPERTIES; AEROBIC OXIDATION; PD NANOPARTICLES; SINGLE-CRYSTAL
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL SOCIETY REVIEWS, v.42, no.4, pp.1807 - 1824
- In this review, we highlight various preparative strategies and characterization methods for metal nanoparticles fabricated in porous metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) or porous coordination polymers (PCPs), and their applications in hydrogen storage and heterogeneous catalysis.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.