Thermoelectric power of high Tc materials: A new phenomenological model
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Thermoelectric power of high Tc materials: A new phenomenological model
- Song, Young Seok; Choi, YunSeok; Park, Yung Woo; Jang, Min Su; Han, Seok Kil
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- PHYSICA C-SUPERCONDUCTIVITY, v.185-189, no.2, pp.1341 - 1342
- The temperature dependent TEP data show a broad maximum peak at Tc < T < 300K and yet the magnitudes of TEP is similar to those of the broad band metals. To understand the anomalous TEP data in Tc < T < 300K, we have proposed a new phenomenological model which is a mixed state of single-particle-like carriers and independent bound pairs.
- Go to Link;
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.