Recent progress of analysis techniques for silicon-based anode of lithium-ion batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Recent progress of analysis techniques for silicon-based anode of lithium-ion batteries
- Son, Yeonguk; Sung, Jaekyung; Son, Yoonkook; Cho, Jaephil
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CURRENT OPINION IN ELECTROCHEMISTRY, v.6, no.1, pp.77 - 83
- Various cutting-edge analysis techniques have been developed to investigate experimental phenomena on silicon-based anode for lithium-ion batteries. We classified phenomena on Si-based anode as three aspects; volume expansion, SEI formation, and phase transformation, and reviewed analysis techniques and results concerning these phenomena.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.