Metal-organic framework with two different types of rigid triscarboxylates: Net topology and gas sorption behaviour
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Metal-organic framework with two different types of rigid triscarboxylates: Net topology and gas sorption behaviour
- Kim, Dongwook; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.15, no.45, pp.9491 - 9498
- A 3-dimensional (3-D) anionic metal-organic framework (MOF), (NH 2(CH3)2)3[Zn6(BTC) 4(BTB)], of an unprecedented 3,3,3,5-c net topology was prepared via the solvothermal reaction of the Zn(ii) ion with two different types of rigid triscarboxylates, 1,3,5-benzenetricarboxylate (BTC3-) and 1,3,5-benzenetribenzoate (BTB3-), as 3-connected nodes, where a structurally rare Zn2(COO)5 cluster serves as a 5-connected secondary building unit. The MOF has a complicated 3-D channel micropore based on three different types of cage-like pores interconnected through the narrow necklike portals of a multiway channel. The MOF that had large solvent-filled pores showed gas sorption behaviour that well matched the pore dimensions and characteristics of the MOF.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.