Three-dimensional iron(II) porous coordination polymer exhibiting carbon dioxide-dependent spin crossover
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Three-dimensional iron(II) porous coordination polymer exhibiting carbon dioxide-dependent spin crossover
- Shin, Jong Won; Jeong, Ah Rim; Jeoung, Sungeun; Moon, Hoi Ri; Komatsumaru, Yuki; Hayami, Shinya; Moon, Dohyun; Min, Kil Sik
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.54, no.34, pp.4262 - 4265
- We report a three-dimensional Fe(II) porous coordination polymer that exhibits a spin crossover temperature change following CO2 sorption (though not N-2 sorption). Furthermore, single crystals of the desolvated polymer with CO2 molecules at three different temperatures were characterised by X-ray crystallography.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.