Erratum: Collaborative fractal-based supply chain management based on a trust model for the automotive industry
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Erratum: Collaborative fractal-based supply chain management based on a trust model for the automotive industry
- Oh, Seungjin; Ryu, Kwangyeol; Moon, Ilkyeong; Cho, Hyunbo; Jung, Mooyoung
- Automotive industry; Collaborative fractal-based supply chain management (c-fSCM); Supply chain management; Trust evaluation
- Issue Date
- FLEXIBLE SERVICES AND MANUFACTURING JOURNAL, v.24, no.2, pp.210 - 210
- In the supply chain of the automotive industry, where the procurement ratio of parts from partners is very high, the trustworthiness of partners should be considered during supply chain optimization. In this paper, to deal with the trust issue related to collaboration and reduce the computational load in production planning, we develop a collaborative fractal-based supply chain management framework for the automotive industry. In our framework, the relationships between the participants of a supply chain are modeled as a fractal. Each fractal has a goal model and generates a production plan of its participants based on the goal model. The goal model of each fractal is developed from an operational perspective to consider the trust value of participants during production planning. A fuzzy trust evaluation model is used to evaluate the trust value in terms of numerical value. To validate the developed framework in the automotive industry, simulations are conducted. The results of the simulations indicate that our framework can be useful in generating precise production plans.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.