Mass production and industrial applications of graphene materials
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Mass production and industrial applications of graphene materials
- Zhu, Yanwu; Ji, Hengxing; Cheng, Hui-Ming; Ruoff, Rodney S.
- graphene materials; mass production; industrial application
- Issue Date
- OXFORD UNIV PRESS
- NATIONAL SCIENCE REVIEW, v.5, no.1, pp.90 - 101
- Graphene is considered a promising material for industrial application based on the intensive laboratory-scale research in the fields of physics, chemistry, materials science and engineering, and biology over the last decade. Many companies have thus started to pursue graphene materials on a scale of tons (for the flake material) or hundreds of thousands of square meters (for the film material) for industrial applications. Though the graphene industry is still in its early stages, very significant progress in mass production and certain industrial applications has become obvious. In this report, we aim to give a brief review of the mass production of graphene materials for some industrial applications and summarize some features or challenges for graphene in the marketplace.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.