Influence of pre-strain on the gaseous hydrogen embrittlement resistance of a high-entropy alloy
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Influence of pre-strain on the gaseous hydrogen embrittlement resistance of a high-entropy alloy
- Zhao, Yakai; Lee, Dong-Hyun; Kim, Woo-Jin; Seok, Moo-Young; Kim, Ju-Young; Han, Heung Nam; Suh, Jin-Yoo; Ramamurty, Upadrasta; Jang, Jae-il
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING A-STRUCTURAL MATERIALS PROPERTIES MICROSTRUCTURE AND PROCESSING, v.718, pp.43 - 47
- The effect of pre-strain on the resistance to gaseous hydrogen embrittlement of CoCrFeMnNi high-entropy alloy (HEA) was investigated through mechanical testing and thermal desorption analysis. The results reveal that prior plastic deformation does not affect either the hydrogen contents or the excellent hydrogen embrittlement resistance of the HEA.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.