On the Finite-Time Blowup of a One-Dimensional Model for the Three-Dimensional Axisymmetric Euler Equations
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- On the Finite-Time Blowup of a One-Dimensional Model for the Three-Dimensional Axisymmetric Euler Equations
- Choi, Kyudong; Hou, Thomas Y.; Kiselev, Alexander; Luo, Guo; Sverak, Vladimir; Yao, Yao
- Issue Date
- COMMUNICATIONS ON PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS, v.70, no.11, pp.2218 - 2243
- In connection with the recent proposal for possible singularity formation at the boundary for solutions of three-dimensional axisymmetric incompressible Euler's equations (Luo and Hou, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA (2014)), we study models for the dynamics at the boundary and show that they exhibit a finite-time blowup from smooth data.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.