Single-crystal-to-single-crystal transformation of a coordination polymer from 2D to 3D by [2 + 2] photodimerization assisted by a coexisting flexible ligand
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Single-crystal-to-single-crystal transformation of a coordination polymer from 2D to 3D by [2 + 2] photodimerization assisted by a coexisting flexible ligand
- Lee, Jae Hwa; Park, Sungbin; Jeoung, Sungeun; Moon, Hoi Ri
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.19, no.27, pp.3719 - 3722
- A 2D interdigitated [Ni2(adipate)2(spy)4(H2O)2] (spy = 4-styrylpyridine) was transformed to a 3D coordination polymer through [2 + 2] photodimerization between the olefin bonds in spy upon UV-irradiation in a single-crystal-to-single-crystal (SC-SC) manner. During this transformation, a coexisting flexible adipate ligand changes its conformation, and helps in withstanding the conversion strain and retaining the single crystallinity.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.