Highly Efficient Fullerene-Free Polymer Solar Cells Fabricated with Polythiophene Derivative
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Highly Efficient Fullerene-Free Polymer Solar Cells Fabricated with Polythiophene Derivative
- Qin, Yunpeng; Uddin, Mohammad Afsar; Chen, Yu; Jang, Bomee; Zhao, Kang; Zheng, Zhong; Yu, Runnan; Shin, Tae Joo; Woo, Han Young; Hou, Jianhui
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.28, no.42, pp.9416 - 9422
- A highly efficient fullerene-free polymer solar cell (PSC) based on PDCBT, a polythiophene derivative substituted with alkoxycarbonyl, has achieved an impressive power conversion efficiency of 10.16%, which is the best result in PSCs based on polythiophene derivatives to date. In comparison with a poly(3-hexylthiophene):ITIC-based device, the photovoltaic and morphological properties of PDCBT:ITIC-based device are carefully investigated and interpreted.
- Appears in Collections:
- SE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.