Wafer-Scale Single-Crystalline AB-Stacked Bilayer Graphene
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Wafer-Scale Single-Crystalline AB-Stacked Bilayer Graphene
- Nguyen. Van Luan; Perello, David J.; Lee, Seunghun; Nai, Chang Tai; Shin, Bong Gyu; Kim. Joong-Gyu; Park, Ho Yeol; Jeong, Hu Young; Zhao, Jiong; Vu, Quoc An; Lee, Sang Hyub; Loh, Kian Ping; Jeong, Se-Young; Lee, Young Hee
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.28, no.37, pp.8177 - 8183
- Single-crystalline artificial AB-stacked bilayer graphene is formed by aligned transfer of two single-crystalline monolayers on a wafer-scale. The obtained bilayer has a well-defined interface and is electronically equivalent to exfoliated or direct-grown AB-stacked bilayers.
- Appears in Collections:
- UCRF_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.