High-resolution, electrohydrodynamic inkjet printing of stretchable, metal oxide semiconductor transistors with high performances
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- High-resolution, electrohydrodynamic inkjet printing of stretchable, metal oxide semiconductor transistors with high performances
- Kim, S,-Y.; Kim, K.; Hwang, Y.H.; Park, J.; Jang, J.; Nam, Y.; Kang, Y.; Kim, M.; Park, H.J.; Lee, Zonghoon; Choi, Jaehyouk; Kim, Y.; Jeong, S.; Bae, B.-S.; Park, Jang-Ung
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.8, no.39, pp.17113 - 17121
- As demands for high pixel densities and wearable forms of displays increase, high-resolution printing technologies to achieve high performance transistors beyond current amorphous silicon levels and to allow low-temperature solution processability for plastic substrates have been explored as key processes in emerging flexible electronics. This study describes electrohydrodynamic inkjet (e-jet) technology for direct printing of oxide semiconductor thin film transistors (TFTs) with high resolution (minimum line width: 2 mu m) and superb performance, including high mobility (similar to 230 cm(2) V-1 s(-1)). Logic operations of the amplifier circuits composed of these e-jet-printed metal oxide semiconductor (MOS) TFTs demonstrate their high performance. Printed In2O TFTs with e-jet printing-assisted high-resolution S/D electrodes were prepared, and the direct printing of passivation layers on these channels enhanced their gate-bias stabilities significantly. Moreover, low process temperatures (<250 degrees C) enable the use of thin plastic substrates; highly flexible and stretchable TFT arrays have been demonstrated, suggesting promise for next-generation printed electronics.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.